Other info & help

Country Company Name Web Address Address Contact Email address Telephone
Taiwan A-Studio Consulting Co www.a-studioco.com 12F No.40 Changchun Road, Zhongshan Dist, Taipei City, 104, Taiwan Annie Chen service@a-studioco.com 886225683328
Japan Japan Association for Working Holiday Makers www.jawhm.or.jp/ 511 Shinagawa Station Bldg, 1-3-3 Nishishinjuku, Shinjukuku Takuya Nagashima adminjp@jawhm.or.jp +81 3-6304-5858
New Zealand EdVantage International Consulting Ltd www.edvantageinternational.com Ground Floor, 82 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland CBD 1010, New Zealand James Ellis info@edvantageinternational.com mobile +6421 909 861
India Admissions Overseas Consulting Group www.admissionsoverseas.com Opp Gandhi Statue, Neemtal, Vidisha, 464001, MP, India Shreyans Jain s.jain@admissionsoverseas.com 0091 9893030164
India Education World www.educationworld.co.in 302 City Square, Nr. Jahanvi Restaurant, University Road, Ahmedabad, 380015, Gujarat, India


Acharya Building, Galemandi, Near Railway Station, Surat, 395003, Gujarat, India

Prasanna Acharya prasanna@educationworld.co.in 0091 9376102450
India Unitek Associates Limited www.unitekassociates.co.uk 59 Rosebery Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, London, TW3 2RD Harsh Bassi harish@uniteckassociates.co.uk 07586 600000
India EDU World International www.myeduworld.com Shree Bombay Cotton Mill Estate, Unit 15, Bhatia Building, TBS Kadam Marg, Mumbai, 400033, Maharashtra, India Ms Sonal R Hariyaa sonal@myeduworld.com 0091 22 43154686

0091 22 43154670


Please see the following link to further information about the Immigration Health Surcharge, which is payable at the time you apply for your Youth Mobility Scheme visa:-


The following chart is an approximation of anticipated monthly expenditure only and some items will not be applicable, especially if the candidate is staying with a homestay family, or has an “all in” accommodation arrangement to include food and / or household bills.  Please note that it does not take into account rises in gas and electricity rates, or inflation, which can go up, or down.

Average (student) living costs in UK

Expense Cost per month
Rent £421
Groceries £101
Going out £47
Takeaways and eating out £41
Household bills £40
Transport £34
Clothes and shopping £34
Other £18
Course materials £17
Mobile phone £15
Health and wellbeing £15
Holidays and events/td> £14
Gifts and charity £13
Total £810

*The above table is taken from an article from Savethestudent.org “Student Living Costs in the UK 2022” by Jessica Murray in Student Budgeting.  Updated by Tom Allingham on 2 September 2021.

National Insurance Number

You will need to apply for a National Insurance Number as soon as possible and be in receipt of it within 9 weeks of starting your job.  Please see the following link for further information:-


Opening a Bank Account

Please see the following link to find details of how to open a bank account in the UK:-


We / your employer may be able to assist you with opening a bank account by providing a letter of reference, if necessary.  Please refer to the contact section of the website.

Covid 19

The UK Government has removed all Covid travel restrictions for travellers from abroad. Travellers no longer need to take any Covid 19 tests, either before travel or after arrival in the UK. There is also no longer a requirement to complete a UK passenger locator form before travel. This applies whether you are vaccinated or not.

Other countries still have Covid 19 entry rules in place, so you should check travel advice before travelling abroad.